Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dreams coming true...

I have said before that I am so overwhelmed at how God orchestrates timing and certain events that happen in life. This week was one of those times. For several years now, I have had dreams of teaching online, and yesterday that dream became a reality. As silly as it sounds, during the training, I nearly teared up as I was learning about the curriculum and the logistics of the online system. Sometimes it is hard to avoid the emotion that comes with finding yourself in a place in life that you have prayed so hard for, and have now been given. This online teaching job is a stepping stone for me as I begin a new phase of life...a phase where hopefully I will have the privilege of having children, and being home with them as much as possible. It feels as though dreams and goals are unfolding before my eyes, and that is not only encouraging but it makes me want to tell everybody that God truly answers prayers.

I encourage you to continue to pray often, to pray frequently and know that God not only hears them, he is longing to have those prayers answered.

1 comment:

  1. Steph I still think about all the good times we had with you and your wonderful friends. I felt like I had a really big family (I always wanted more children :) Now I have a "perfect" son-in-law to add to the memories of Easton. Looking forward to spending time with both of you. I am so very proud of your accomplishments. You have worked so hard and have stayed true to your faith. I love you - mom

    ReplyDelete